Question from ojibway_rob

How long is it?

Is the game at least half as long as gta 4?

Answers

Lopez_55 answered:

Around 8 - 10 hours.
2 1

Shadowninja13 answered:

I've beaten GTA 4 at the fastest in 17 hours. Divided by two thats 8.5 hours. Which I have heard is the bare minimal by rushing through the game. So yes, its at least half as long. If you take your time in JUST the story you can get 10-12 hours. Plus the side missions, gang wars, new activity's and general screwing off, you can get at least 20 hours. Worth the buy.
0 0

GrandTh3ftAuto answered:

I beat it today with about 10 hours. Still need to do all the side missions and get 100% however.
0 0

xMRxCLEANx answered:

I beat the main story in 7 hrs.
0 0

mp40_addiction answered:

It is only $20.00 worth of microsoft points so it's about a good 10-12 hours with multiplayer it's worth the buy!
0 0

Spark0 answered:

It's about half as long, the new multiplayer modes kick ass though.
0 0

moppy43 answered:

The length of the game depends on whether you're just in it for the story, or if you've got your sights set on some achievements. The main story alone, I cut it down to about 8-9 hours... But I spent plenty of time with the motorcycle races (among other things), and I'd say I've put in about 14 hours altogether on single player alone.

Multiplayer has some fun modes as well... Including a side mission-based co-op game, along with your old standby's. I've spent another ten hours on that as well.

For DLC, this game has more content than some $60 games on the market at the moment. For $20, you're looking at a good deal.
0 0

Simon_Moon answered:

I've finished the game in 6 hours (66% completion) meaning that the story line ends there. It feels thougher than the original GTA4, so you might repeat a lot of missions and actually get more than 6 hours out of it just from playing the storyline. This does not include racing, dating, gang wars and anything else you can do inside the game, that I have not yet discovered.
0 0

planb answered:

I blew through the main story in about 6 hours also. Although short it can be rough on beginners. You won't find any "go drop off this"or "go pick up something" missions here. Its kind of a punisher from beginning to end. But for anyone whose beaten the main game its not so bad since you know what to expect.
0 0

Mike_The_Killa answered:

This is 23 - 24 main missions long. I personally haven't gotten 100% yet. But I have beaten the game.
0 0

flashfire_007 answered:

Its 4 hours long thats how long it took me
0 0

rascalsboy answered:

Took me about 4.5 hours did some side missions. i think its a easy game.
0 0