Question from ojibway_rob

How long is it?

Is the game at least half as long as gta 4?

Around 8 - 10 hours.

I've beaten GTA 4 at the fastest in 17 hours. Divided by two thats 8.5 hours. Which I have heard is the bare minimal by rushing through the game. So yes, its at least half as long. If you take your time in JUST the story you can get 10-12 hours. Plus the side missions, gang wars, new activity's and general screwing off, you can get at least 20 hours. Worth the buy.

I beat it today with about 10 hours. Still need to do all the side missions and get 100% however.

I beat the main story in 7 hrs.

It is only $20.00 worth of microsoft points so it's about a good 10-12 hours with multiplayer it's worth the buy!

It's about half as long, the new multiplayer modes kick ass though.

The length of the game depends on whether you're just in it for the story, or if you've got your sights set on some achievements. The main story alone, I cut it down to about 8-9 hours... But I spent plenty of time with the motorcycle races (among other things), and I'd say I've put in about 14 hours altogether on single player alone.

Multiplayer has some fun modes as well... Including a side mission-based co-op game, along with your old standby's. I've spent another ten hours on that as well.

For DLC, this game has more content than some $60 games on the market at the moment. For $20, you're looking at a good deal.

I've finished the game in 6 hours (66% completion) meaning that the story line ends there. It feels thougher than the original GTA4, so you might repeat a lot of missions and actually get more than 6 hours out of it just from playing the storyline. This does not include racing, dating, gang wars and anything else you can do inside the game, that I have not yet discovered.

I blew through the main story in about 6 hours also. Although short it can be rough on beginners. You won't find any "go drop off this"or "go pick up something" missions here. Its kind of a punisher from beginning to end. But for anyone whose beaten the main game its not so bad since you know what to expect.

This is 23 - 24 main missions long. I personally haven't gotten 100% yet. But I have beaten the game.

Its 4 hours long thats how long it took me

Took me about 4.5 hours did some side missions. i think its a easy game.