How long is it?

1. Is the game at least half as long as gta 4?

User Info: ojibway_rob

ojibway_rob - 8 years ago

1. Around 8 - 10 hours.

User Info: Lopez_55

Lopez_55 - 8 years ago 2 1

Answers

1. I've beaten GTA 4 at the fastest in 17 hours. Divided by two thats 8.5 hours. Which I have heard is the bare minimal by rushing through the game. So yes, its at least half as long. If you take your time in JUST the story you can get 10-12 hours. Plus the side missions, gang wars, new activity's and general screwing off, you can get at least 20 hours. Worth the buy.

User Info: Shadowninja13

Shadowninja13 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. I beat it today with about 10 hours. Still need to do all the side missions and get 100% however.

User Info: GrandTh3ftAuto

GrandTh3ftAuto - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. I beat the main story in 7 hrs.

User Info: xMRxCLEANx

xMRxCLEANx - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. It is only $20.00 worth of microsoft points so it's about a good 10-12 hours with multiplayer it's worth the buy!

User Info: mp40_addiction

mp40_addiction - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. It's about half as long, the new multiplayer modes kick ass though.

User Info: Spark0

Spark0 - 8 years ago 0 0
  6. The length of the game depends on whether you're just in it for the story, or if you've got your sights set on some achievements. The main story alone, I cut it down to about 8-9 hours... But I spent plenty of time with the motorcycle races (among other things), and I'd say I've put in about 14 hours altogether on single player alone.

Multiplayer has some fun modes as well... Including a side mission-based co-op game, along with your old standby's. I've spent another ten hours on that as well.

For DLC, this game has more content than some $60 games on the market at the moment. For $20, you're looking at a good deal.

User Info: moppy43

moppy43 - 8 years ago 0 0
  7. I've finished the game in 6 hours (66% completion) meaning that the story line ends there. It feels thougher than the original GTA4, so you might repeat a lot of missions and actually get more than 6 hours out of it just from playing the storyline. This does not include racing, dating, gang wars and anything else you can do inside the game, that I have not yet discovered.

User Info: Simon_Moon

Simon_Moon (FAQ Author) - 8 years ago 0 0
  8. I blew through the main story in about 6 hours also. Although short it can be rough on beginners. You won't find any "go drop off this"or "go pick up something" missions here. Its kind of a punisher from beginning to end. But for anyone whose beaten the main game its not so bad since you know what to expect.

User Info: planb

planb - 8 years ago 0 0
  9. This is 23 - 24 main missions long. I personally haven't gotten 100% yet. But I have beaten the game.

User Info: Mike_The_Killa

Mike_The_Killa - 7 years ago 0 0
  10. Its 4 hours long thats how long it took me

User Info: flashfire_007

flashfire_007 - 7 years ago 0 0
  11. Took me about 4.5 hours did some side missions. i think its a easy game.

User Info: rascalsboy

rascalsboy - 4 years ago 0 0