Question from TheAurelian

How do I solve the glyph puzzle that does the timeline?

The glyph concerns itself with the player reconstructing a timeline using the 5 hints given. The first one about the tree with the snake is easy enough but after that there are multiple answers for each one. Is it supposed to be in chronological order. Even so I don't see the answer.

leonheartfan answered:

The first picture was Jason (The one with the snake around the tree)
The Second Was Moses from ancient egypt
The Third was Jesus being Derobed
The Fourth is Jesus breaking bread
The Fifth is David and Goliath
0 0

Answers

ZwizzeR answered:

this one was tricky, you are actually suppose to take the bits of the setence and their coresponding picture, and put it in a order so that they form a sentence makes a bit more sense. As i recall it was: First taken from a tree guarded by a snake, carried through history, hidden under a sea of RED, ripped to shreds (or something like that i dont know because my game doesn't use english text), and last, it performs mirakles. Now i cant' remember what pictures i used, once i figured out this ordering i took the obvious ones and put them out and the rest i got right by pure luck. hope this helps.
0 0

tales224 answered:

The correct pictures are:

1) Jason, Greece. Prehistory
2) Joseph, Egypt. c 1700 B.C.E.
3) Christ Disrobed, Jerusalem. c. 30
4) Jesus Christ, Jerusalem. c. 30
5) David and Goliath, Valley of Elah. c. 970 B.C.E.

I believe order does not matter.
0 0