Question from ZwizzeR

Glyph # 14 and #17-19 anyone?

If anyone has found the solution to any of these i would greatly appreciate a hint. Or full solution even.

eLJues asked for clarification:

Glyph #14.. what was the title of that puzzle? Titans of Industry or something else? I haven't reached 17 or 19 yet.. maybe someone else has.

eLJues asked for clarification:

Oookay I got 17 but I think I may not have gotten them all in the right order so you're gonna need to provide the name of the Puzzle, pops up soon as you try to decode it. Also the Location of where you found it would be really helpful too.

Starting with where in Italy (Florence, Romagna, Tuscany, etc), and the name of the Landmark. I'll check back later with answers

ZwizzeR provided additional details:

I dont think it matters in which order you find the glyphs though does it? As far as ive seen they unlock in order 1-20 even if you take one before another, unless they stack up in order 1-20 but the puzzles themselves can be in any order you find them, would be nice to get that clarified, because then we might hafto stop calling them "Glyph #14" etc.

Anyway, #14 i guess would be called "Bloodlines" its the one with "Seeds we're sown and two worlds became one." , its a 10 picture puzzle, and #17 is "The Bunker", a code lock thing with WW2 pictures.

Also, #18 is called "Synapsis" and its another code lock with pictures of brainscans and synapsis, #19 is titled "The 4th Day" and says something like "Once worshipped, now overlooked. It watches and waits from a distance" or something like that and its yet another 10 picture puzzle. Sorry about the guesswork but my game decided it wanted to have the text in this game in my native language, but you should be able to get the general idea of which ones i mean i guess.

ZwizzeR provided additional details:

Awesome! 1 down 3 to go! Good to have the order business cleared out too. I could have sworn i tried that combination for #14 though, guess i must have been off by one picture or something.

Also, i tried to bruteforce #18's codelock but then i did a bit of math and if im correct that damn thing has 6840 possible combinations... Not gonna happen. =P

eLJues asked for clarification:

....lmao! Oh WOW this just made them look so obvious... I never saw that '4' bas***ds. Thanks for the links Zero! Been loads of help..

Zero_Arkas answered:

Found a website with the solutions here are the links for the solutions to 1-10:

mycheats.1up.com/view/section/3170852/27934/assassin_s_creed_2/xbox_360

and 11-20 enjoy:

mycheats.1up.com/view/section/3170852/28004/assassin_s_creed_2/xbox_360
1 0

Answers

eLJues answered:

Alright, #14 "Bloodlines" -----

"Seeds we're sown and two worlds became one." Hint: Gods meet Man

Danae Visited By Zeus --- Jupiter And 10 --- Leda And The Swan --- Cupid And Psyche --- Rape Of Europa

You're right, the order doesn't matter. Searching for Glyphs by Location database made things a lil hard for me to find them haha.

As for the last ones, I'm actually still in the middle of solving them also. Least we got 14 down! I'll come back once I've solved the rest..
1 0

Glyph 5# Help? Answered Sezaku
Glyph #12 please? Open AryanWarrior
How do I solve glyph #11? Answered iMasta
FInal Glyph? Answered surfergrl90
How do I solve glyph 13? Answered joeusseal