Question from IDyNaIVIiiKzZ

Assassin's Creed 2 Glyph Help?

''The power they wielded CUT down their enemies''
That's the question for one of the glyphs that i can't figure out.
I know it has something to do with the swords in the pictures but i can't figure it out.
What are the 5 pictures i need to select?

Ivory-Dynamite answered:

Ok this puzzle is in two parts

The Power they weiled cut down their enemies

1.Perseus
2.Aitila the hun
3.Sigmund
4.King Arthur
5.Joan of Arc

In their hand the wise lean on a great force

1.John the baptist
2.Alexander the great
3.Shabataka
4.Peter
5.Moses
4 0

Answers

Xionis answered:

That ones kinda lame iirc, like 4 of the pictures have visible swords you can see pretty well (remember you can enlarge the pictures to see the whole thing with a button.. triggers I think). The 5th sword pic I found by random chance just picking one, seeing it was wrong, moving to next unselected one. It's like impossible to see.
0 0

eLJues answered:

www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/qna/956858.html?qid=130682

There's the answer.
0 0

holleyy answered:

"The seeds were planted as two worlds became one, behold, the assassins, the children of two worlds"

There is no KEY WORD liek there is in the other ones & all 10 pictures have something to do with it & it would take forever if I guess...Which I did for an hour...
1 0

Trinark answered:

Pick all the pics with swords
0 0

brettpurser answered:

to holleyy "the seeds were planted as two worlds became one, behold, the assassins, the children of two worlds"

it took my wife and i forever to figure this one out, ie about an hours worth of internet art research!! so instead of giving you any hints ill just answer it for ya...
1. Dane visited by zeus
2. Jupiter and IO
3. Leda and the swan
4. cupid and psyche
5. rape of europa

I passed it already when i read your question so that is by memory if it isnt right let me know and i'll go back to it and look again
good luck
0 0

Neo_King answered:

That 'children of two worlds' one is easy. You just select the pictures where a god has a tryst with a human. Two worlds, seeds planted. Yadda yadda.
0 0