Question from jiffypoprock

Glyph location in Mercato Vecchio in Florence?

I found the other ones so easy but this one is killing me! Any help?

kleinicus asked for clarification:

Hey there. I need some help with something similar. I've gotten 4 out of the 5 glyphs in Florence:
San Lorenzo, Mercato Vecchio, Santa Croce, and La Rosa Colta. I can't seem to find the fifth one, and there's a missing entry in my locations database between Firenze and San Lorenzo. Any idea where I went wrong?

chainsawsb answered:

This took me forever to find. It's in the northeastern corner of the marketplace. You'll see a small structure with a smaller top to it, and a tile roof. The glyph is on the eastern side of it, in the corner. Looks like vertical chinese writing to me. Hopefully that helps.
2 0

Answers

strdr222 answered:

The one you are missing is called OSPEDALE DEGLI INNOCENTI. unfortunately i can't tell you where it is there because I found the spot but didn't take the time to look for the glyph. Hope that helps
0 0

strdr222 answered:

The Hospital is in the top right hand corner of the Map. There will be doctors on the top left and bottom right and a blacksmith in the bottom middle. The Glyph is on the roof top it is very hard to miss.
1 0

ThunderMan63 answered:

I haven't found it YET,but if you go to achievementhunter.com there is a map for all of the areas in the game. Or if you go onto youtube their channel name is RoosterTeeth.
0 0

ThunderMan63 answered:

Sorry I meant that there is a map for all of the glyphs and feathers in all of the places you can visit.
0 0

where do you find the glyph at Mercato Vecchio? Open Hockey444
Glyph location list? Answered oblivionzero44
Rialto Bridge Glyph Location? Answered jason12399
How do I go to the another side of Florence? Answered flaobina10
How do I full sync Florence? Answered wer199