Codex Map Puzzle?

1. I'm having alot of trouble with the Codex Map Puzzle for the

User Info: Shaddex

Shaddex - 7 years ago
    What is your trouble with it?

User Info: NeoRage

NeoRage - 7 years ago
    Are you sure you have every picture positioned perfectly? Maybe one's not quite right.

User Info: Neo_King

Neo_King - 7 years ago

1. I had the same problem. Switch around the part of the map that has the US's east coast on it. It looks right both ways, but I had it upside down, you might as well.

User Info: jl5585

jl5585 - 7 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. Im having the same problem. Im aware that its a pic of the world but nothings happening. I cant even leave the codex wall room.

User Info: GuamsFinest

GuamsFinest - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Pick up a map of the modern world from your local library, or better yet off the internet cuz what you see is what you got..

User Info: eLJues

eLJues (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Yeah, Its just the map of the world, To help you, check for the Assassin's Creed Symbol and be sure they are on the good side (might not be able to see them if you dont have a big enough TV)

User Info: Akijo

Akijo - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Something that helped me solve this one was to align the sides. If you go on the side pieces, there's a thin line that connects all of them. By connecting those around, you can then connect the inner pieces based off of the outside strands. That's what I did at least.

User Info: Ishkabbiles

Ishkabbiles - 7 years ago 0 0