Question from Shaddex

Codex Map Puzzle?

I'm having alot of trouble with the Codex Map Puzzle for the

NeoRage asked for clarification:

What is your trouble with it?

Neo_King asked for clarification:

Are you sure you have every picture positioned perfectly? Maybe one's not quite right.

jl5585 answered:

I had the same problem. Switch around the part of the map that has the US's east coast on it. It looks right both ways, but I had it upside down, you might as well.
4 0

Answers

GuamsFinest answered:

Im having the same problem. Im aware that its a pic of the world but nothings happening. I cant even leave the codex wall room.
0 0

eLJues answered:

Pick up a map of the modern world from your local library, or better yet off the internet cuz what you see is what you got..
0 0

Akijo answered:

Yeah, Its just the map of the world, To help you, check for the Assassin's Creed Symbol and be sure they are on the good side (might not be able to see them if you dont have a big enough TV)
0 0

Ishkabbiles answered:

Something that helped me solve this one was to align the sides. If you go on the side pieces, there's a thin line that connects all of them. By connecting those around, you can then connect the inner pieces based off of the outside strands. That's what I did at least.
0 0

How do I solve (Codex Map puzzle)? Answered SkaterJay13
Codex pages? Answered Kevdhernandez
Last 2 Codex pages nowhere? Open Jaxx89
Were are the 15 codex pages? Open Nemenda1
How do you get the 4th codex paper? Open sharrodlaura