What do i need to do after sequence 10 completed?plz i really need help plz

1. guys....i have a huge problem. after completing venice ( end of sequence 10 )i switched off the console and did not see the scene where they get you out of the animus....and now i am totally ALONE in the magazine/studio and don't know what to do....is it a bug or what? plz help me

User Info: ganodo84

ganodo84 - 7 years ago
    Nobody????cmon guys...just tell me what is there after completing venice....am i supposed to be in animus after the scene or outside?

User Info: ganodo84

ganodo84 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Lol, let some time for the people to get to Sequence 10, not everyone rush the story mode, but I would say, try to walk everywhere for a interaction (maybe the bed if there going for old style Assassin's Creed 1) But there is more chance that the Templars are gonna attack, so check out the security things. Search =-D

User Info: Akijo

Akijo - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I cant remember if u have already went down stairs and turned on the security things than you should be in the animus if u have not than go down stairs and talk to lucy

User Info: assassinskreed2

assassinskreed2 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Im pretty sure you have to find all the codex pages...there listed on the map

User Info: aT0Mic_T

aT0Mic_T - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. After completing sequence 10, Desmund is taken out of the Animus. You have to activate the security systems and then the Templars attack your hideout. Once you fight the Templars, Lucy will tell you to get into the truck and you leave you current hideout.

You go back into the Animus and have to collect the rest of the Codex pages to unlock your final memories. After you have the pages, solve the map; once your final memory is completed travel to Florence and go to the Palazzo de Medici to rescue Lorenzo Medici.

User Info: R3dAge

R3dAge - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. How to activate the security systems? I tried everywhere!
    Help please.

User Info: nevenera72

nevenera72 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. I just finished Venice and you're not supposed to be outside the animus. You are supposed to say that you want to go back in and they make you do the codex mission. Not sure what to tell you about that one.

User Info: Hillbilly74

Hillbilly74 - 6 years ago 0 0