How do i solve this glyph from assassin's creed 2??

1. I found a glyph that is a cypher,and it says that 1 = a triangle with a wheel and 2= a triangle,and right now i'm stuck. i've been trying to solve it for 30 minutes even with the hint. so what do i do?

User Info: pambuena

pambuena - 7 years ago

Answers

1. ok i put the way i solved it because i dont remember the code.
    I put a simbol on 1 and tried the 3 numbers code. They were wrong so i pulled RT and changed the symbol on 1 with the one on the left. The 3 numbers were another time wrong. I continued this way for 4/5 times so i had the right code. Anyway after a few errors the research guy of the present day (dont remember the name but call him rebeccO) give me an hint for the missing symbols on the weel.
    They were the symbols immediately after the previous one on the weel...

User Info: NeX_House

NeX_House - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. sorry for bad english but im italian. I hope helped u.

User Info: NeX_House

NeX_House - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. align the wheel using the Right Trigger so that the triangle is above the number one. The rest of the symbols will line up. I can't remember if there are symbols missing in the outer ring. If there are just start with the triangle under the number you are at and press up counting from 1 the triangle the next symbol up is two, and so forth. Should help.

User Info: Hillbilly74

Hillbilly74 - 6 years ago 0 0