Question from mattrulezyou80

Peacekeeper-Assassination Contract Side Mission Help?

The contract you get from the pidgeon cage tells you to kill 10 brute guards in Florence. I go there and I hire mercenaries to help me fight and I start disarming and countering the 10 guards. My problem is that you only have 1 minute to kill all 10 and I keep running out of time. Is there something I'm missing or is there a faster way to kill them that I'm just not seeing? Please advise.

mattrulezyou80 provided additional details:

Ok I finished it after about 10 tries and lots of cursing. I used my poison blade (which i could only use 5 times) and poisoned the first 5 brutes. The timer doesn't start until the first guard dies so I used that time to fight the other 5 by disarming and counterkilling them. I was still down to the wire but thats the only thing that worked for me. Hope this helps someone else.

D34DSOULS answered:

I did this one in about 10 to 12 seconds, lol. Throw down a smoke bomb, switch to your hidden blade, walk between 2 of them, double kill, walk between 2 more, double kill, kill the 5th. Your first smoke bomb will have worn off, use another on the second crowd of brutes, repeat process. Easiest thing ever. =)
0 0

Answers

Chumba_bucket answered:

I'm stuck too, but I havent tried jump assassinating two guards then running and throwing knives like crazy?
0 0

doomrider7 answered:

I had problems with that mission too. Basically you hire the group of mercenaries near the brutes, after that choose the hidden blades, slowly walk up to them and when you get the option to assassinate you'll kill two of them off. After that kill a few more during the initial shock before they recover and aid the mercenaries and you'll do it with time to spare(I had about 33 seconds left when I killed the last one).
0 0

Algy85 answered:

I hired a group of courtesans to distract them and hired the mercenaries to be around. I went up behind the group and assasinated them with single or double-blade hits. I didn't even need the mercenaries since I killed them so fast.
0 0

Poisonstryke answered:

Have you tried running in, doing a double stealth kill to start with, then throwing a smoke bomb down to "stun" them all..

Finish off the others with double blade assassinations.
0 0

LedRobster answered:

The easiest way i found is to poison them. You can poison 5 of them and the rest will either be distracted enough by the sight to assassinate or at least injured in the flailing. The minute timer won't start until one of them actually dies from poisoning, so you can take 5 out of the equation without worrying about time. I only had to actually fight one of them using this method.
0 0

PhoenixE3 answered:

I poisoned 3 guards in one group and 2 in the other group and in the group where i poisoned 3 i was lucky enough to have the other 2 next to each other and do a double assassination...the other group i assassinated the other 3
0 0

Nomanisat answered:

I found this fairly simple, just let the mercs dirtract them, then walk around stabbing them in the back, they never even paid any attention to me.
0 0

Doomsday_5 answered:

Wow, some answers that I haven't of yet. Here's what I did for this one though:

Have full 15 throwing knives, hit at least 5 brutes only once from a rooftop (you MUST keep track of which ones you hit as it only takes 2 knives for a kill), drop down away from the brutes and kill the guards close by. Loot the dead guards for some more throwing knives, then start the brute massacre. I ran out of knives so I had to actually fight them one on one. With a little planning, it can be done with knives, but it takes some patience :-)
0 0