Extra Secret Locations?

1. Okay, so I've explored the world, I know a couple of secret locations I've yet to explore, but the game tells me (in the DNA) that I still have a couple more beyond that. Now I know the two I haven't gotten around to are the ones packaged with the pre-order and the collector's edition, and another one is the Family Crypt, but I don't know how to unlock the Family Crypt, or what the last Secret Location is. Any help?

User Info: Neo_King

Neo_King - 7 years ago
    My DNA file shows I have ten secret locations, four undiscovered.

User Info: Neo_King

Neo_King - 7 years ago

1. The family crypt is from uplay, one is from a regular edition gamestop copy or master assassin edition, one is from the master assassin edition only, and one is from best buy preorder. The black edition in europe comes with all three (family crypt is not automaticaly unlocked).

User Info: broda812

broda812 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. The secret locations are the 6 places with assassin's tombs. There aren't any extra secret places.

User Info: ThePenguin009

ThePenguin009 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You unlock the family crypt from uplay...you can purchase after you get certain achievements in the game.

User Info: shanecoots

shanecoots - 7 years ago 0 0