Question from Neo_King

Extra Secret Locations?

Okay, so I've explored the world, I know a couple of secret locations I've yet to explore, but the game tells me (in the DNA) that I still have a couple more beyond that. Now I know the two I haven't gotten around to are the ones packaged with the pre-order and the collector's edition, and another one is the Family Crypt, but I don't know how to unlock the Family Crypt, or what the last Secret Location is. Any help?

Neo_King provided additional details:

My DNA file shows I have ten secret locations, four undiscovered.

broda812 answered:

The family crypt is from uplay, one is from a regular edition gamestop copy or master assassin edition, one is from the master assassin edition only, and one is from best buy preorder. The black edition in europe comes with all three (family crypt is not automaticaly unlocked).
0 0

Answers

ThePenguin009 answered:

The secret locations are the 6 places with assassin's tombs. There aren't any extra secret places.
0 0

shanecoots answered:

You unlock the family crypt from uplay...you can purchase after you get certain achievements in the game.
0 0

How to get to the three extra secret locations? Open starkiller2488
Secret Locations? Open gccsilver
What are the feather locations? Answered Crapgunner12
8 Statues locations? Answered itsukiXp
How do I get into the extra levels after I pre-order it? Open sinner94