Question from screwdriver211

Where can I find codex page 4?

that is the only codex page I'm missing

BloodSeeker1337 asked for clarification:

I Also Need Help Finding This Page. Please Help! Thanks :D

Answers

billdog answered:

If you climb all the viewpoints then they will show up on your map as icons, you probably just passed over it. good luck
1 0

Ventric answered:

It's a glitch man.

A game-ending bug.

If you did find it however, how did you?
0 2

TigerAnt95 answered:

It is not in the city, look on the full map with select and it is quite a way out to the North East
1 0

pfcstuck answered:

The final page unlocks as the story-mode progresses. I believe that it is gene sequence 10 or 11 where you have to find the final codex page in order to continue. It is in the northern part of Venice. If this does not work, then it is a glitch that ends the game.
0 0

chelseaman99 answered:

Just press select, and then look for it on the map. It's not a glitch, nor a bug. Nor is it easy to find but ... just look at your map.
1 0

StealthDagger7 answered:

Like Billdog said unlocking viewpoints makes things alot easier. You can find most viewpoints marked on your map(press the back button(<) ), and then after the codexes will appear also. Then, just scoll around until you find one and press A to highlight it on the map and exit out of your map and it will transfer right to your HUD map. (Keep in mind that some codex need to be unlocked by completing the sequences)
1 0

shirube answered:

"Its in Forli. kinda in the middle.... next to a doctor, a blacksmith and an assassination contract."
Found here: forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4721051016/m/5611050708

Its there, I checked. :D
0 0

TahaPrice answered:

Just climbe all the towers
0 1

SuperXGamma answered:

Codex Page 4 is located in Forli
0 0

Where can I find the last codex page ? Open sidekick522
Where can I find the final (#-14) codex page? Open iplay2assinate
Where Can I Find Codex Page 4 On Sequence 14? Open BloodSeeker1337
Where is codex page #8? Answered Phase_9
Last Codex Page? Open Yamcham