Where is codex page #8?

1. I have found all but codex page #8. Is it something an NPC gives you? I am having trouble finding it on any city map.

User Info: Phase_9

Phase_9 - 7 years ago
    I aslo only need #8. and I'm at the end of the game, before getting to the last templar. I've seen all location.

do you need todo some contracts before being able to get it? or does it have an feather-lock, like the Condottiero
    War Hammer wich needs 50 feathers?

User Info: septiroth99

septiroth99 - 7 years ago

1. The codex paged #8 (which although it is #8 is the last one you will find oddly enough) is located in Venice, directly north from the Ponte De Rialto bridge's east (right side) entrance.

If I remeber correctly, this area is locked when you first arrive in Venice, so just continue with the game's available quests till it's opened. I realized it was finally opened after completing the "Two Birds, One Blade" mission which is the last mission to DNA sequence 10.

I'll just reiterate what many have sagely advised: purchase all treasure maps and syncronize all veiwpoints to assure you find the complete codex. If done this way, one should have all codex pages by the completion of DNA sequence 10. If you don't, go back to previous locations and double-check with everything on the map turned off except viewpoint locales.

This is my first answer posting on here, so I hope it helps.

Pleasant gaming.

PS - if it helps, there are no codex pages in the mountain area where you drive the coach.

User Info: Darth_Malus

Darth_Malus - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Some codex pages are obtained after killing assassination targets. However, most are found throught the cities. Execute veiwpoints to find the ones in the area.Remember, ome area's arn't available right away so you might have to wait ( do a few missions) to acess them.

User Info: personalive09

personalive09 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. well, let me show you an easier way to get the codex pages, including number 8. its simple, at the beginning of sequence 14, you gain a map that allows you to see where ALL the codexpages are, thus solving your problem plus problems with finding others

User Info: bmsman816

bmsman816 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. If you've completed the game (or all sequences) then I would assume it's not something you get from an NPC. As people have said: make sure to do all view points to open up the map. That way the codex pages will be viewable.

User Info: Rockydood

Rockydood - 6 years ago 1 0