Memory Sequences 12 and 13?

1. I recently beat AC2 and i went back and looked at my DNA. To my surprise, i went from sequence 11 straight to 14! This makes sense, because i still cant visit the southern part of Florence... what did i miss? Can anyone help?

User Info: shaunrand

shaunrand - 7 years ago

1. Ubisoft are releasing 2 DLC for AC2 'The battle of Forli' and 'The Bonfire of the Vanties' at the beginning of next year which could fill in the sequnce 12 and 13 gap

User Info: billybob233

billybob233 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If you listen to what lucy says after completing sequence 11 she talks to rebecca about the data being corrupted and shaun fill you in a bit on what happened. You cant play them its just part of the game

User Info: nightangelezio

nightangelezio - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. I disagree, I think we're missing something, because I've done everything
    I can find on the DNA sequence list, and I mean EVERYTHING, from story missions, to assassinations, to races, to having all 330 of the treasure chests and all 100 feathers, yet my totaly synchronization is still only 97.6%. I'm gonna consult a strategy guide, if I find anything I'll post it here.

User Info: Hunter_Zero72

Hunter_Zero72 - 7 years ago 2 3
  3. As mentioned above you can't play them, the excuse being that the data is corrupted.

HOWEVER, its implied that sequence 12 and 13 are the events of the game Assassin's Creed II: Discovery for Nintendo DS, which takes place around the same time the missing sequences should have taken place.

User Info: mrkillboy

mrkillboy - 7 years ago 2 1
  4. Can you say "Room for DLC"?

User Info: wilson336

wilson336 - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. with what Rebecca and Lucy said, Ezio already had the Codex pages. those are probably what he did during those sequences. i guess the game didnt want you to go through boring sequences saying "Grab the Codex pages in (insert location here)

User Info: biglittleman12

biglittleman12 - 7 years ago 1 0
  6. I've got the Black Edition and I have 100% complete if Hunter_Zero72 only has 97.6% it must be that they count the three extra maps that are in the Black Edition too. If there is DLC I don't think it will be about sequence 12 and 13 I think it will more like an add-on story in a new location.

User Info: Richkat

Richkat - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. If Sequence 12 and 13 weren't meant to be playable, wouldn't the game just have Sequence 11 and the end would be 12 instead of 14? I think the DLC will be the secret locations that came in the special editions and a story add-on for Sequence 12 and 13.

User Info: jason12399

jason12399 - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. Rumor is that Ubisoft couldn't meet their release date and cut those two sequences out of the finished game, then they made an easy workaround in the story that the data was "corrupt." They will probably offer them as DLC in the near future. Be prepared to pay extra for it.

User Info: gccsilver

gccsilver - 7 years ago 0 0
  9. Well if the 'Bonfire of the Vanties' is a DLC then its safe to say that it will be one of the sequences as they mention it as something that happened between Sequence 11 and 14.

User Info: Dan_Auditore

Dan_Auditore - 6 years ago 0 0
  10. From: billybob233 12/9 6:14PM - Report Abuse Answer
    Ubisoft are releasing 2 DLC for AC2 'The battle of Forli' and 'The Bonfire of the Vanties' at the beginning of next year which could fill in the sequnce 12 and 13 gap

I think that this is correct because even that guy in the game said that the bonfire of the vanties were during that time period and i think there is achievments for the missing sequences

User Info: sukmybullets123

sukmybullets123 - 6 years ago 1 0
  11. Both sequences 12 and 13 are corrupt but the story of these 2 sequences is told in short. Apparently sequence 12 and 13 are going to be released as DLC next year.

User Info: mitsmirage

mitsmirage - 6 years ago 0 0
  12. It's missing because they decided to leave them out and charge us for them as DLC later.

User Info: Doolz2024

Doolz2024 - 6 years ago 0 0
  13. Shaunrand you missed nothing despite what Hunter says they do not exist
    just keep playing you don't unlock anything futher south in Florence at least I
    haven't and beat the game this morning.
    Hunter_Zero72 did you find all secret locations that maybe your problem.

User Info: Raptor208

Raptor208 - 6 years ago 0 0