Assassins seals ?

1. I have all the seals for the Altair armor is there a special time that i can put the last seal in to get the gate to open ?

User Info: unluckyo13

unluckyo13 - 7 years ago

1. Nope, just go up to a statue and press the B button.

User Info: darkdragon30544

darkdragon30544 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. No you can just place then into the slots any time of the day

User Info: personalive09

personalive09 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. I have a really bad bug. I got all the seals and everything and I got the armor but in the book that Maria has for Monterrigoni thingy says I only got 5 after I got it. Anyone know how to solve this problem?

User Info: Coolpen136

Coolpen136 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. I got all six seals before going back to the armor and now I dont know how to get back down there? It is in tuscany rite?

User Info: gamer2125

gamer2125 - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. gamer2125 the armour room is in your villa not tuscany. The door should be open in the codex room.

User Info: weemadwilly

weemadwilly - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. If you have all six of the seals then put them all in there and it should open.

User Info: Mrgamer321

Mrgamer321 - 6 years ago 1 0
  6. as the others say. in the codex room in Monterrigiorni, you will get a shelf, to open an down there is the armor. It doesnt matter how the seals get placed, there just have to be 6. After you put 1 down, 1 of the 6 beams guarding the armor goes into the wall. When all 6 beams do that the gate goes down(or up dont remember) and there you go Altairs armor.

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487 - 6 years ago 1 0