Question from M3hm3

Truth File 18 ?

I have searched far and wide but i cannot figure out the code for the code wheel. Everywhere tells me that the 6 = M or YYY, 0 = Chalice, and 3 = <. This Honestly cannot be the code because i have put the YYY at 6 and the < at 3 and tried every symbol for 0 and still nothing. Does anyone have the correct code and even a screen cap would be nice =D

Answers

LpcWarrior answered:

www.gamesradar.com. Go there and search for the ac2. Answers to all glyph and locations. I had to use it on that glyph file too.
0 0

CocoaKringle answered:

The "Y's" are ones and the "<'s" are tens. There are pictures of brain X-rays in the bottem right corner. The brain in the bottem left has a five in it. There is also an upside-down Y in the picture. Align the single Y on the wheel with the five. There is also a picture of what looks like some colorful lines. Hidden in those lines are yellow numbers. It starts with a Y, which can be swapped with a 1, and adds 2, then some more numbers. Keep adding numbers until you get all the numbers you need. There might then be a picture of some brain fibers. Move the cursor over each bulb looking thing and it will light up. Light them all to get the code.
0 1

After you get the truth? Open Deadlyswingfist
What is the truth? Answered poloosimon
Questions about The Truth? Open odstrooper2
How do I solve (truth#1? Open jessetrippin
How do i solve the first pusszle of finding the truth? Answered ghosty247