Question from Yamcham

Last Codex Page?

I have 29 of the 30 codex pages. I've been looking for it for a while and can't find it. Is the last one supposed to show up on the map because it's not for me?

Answers

ParanoNL answered:

All the codex pages should be vissuable on your maps, check al your maps again, it must be there somewhere.
0 0

nollid25 answered:

Try buying all the treasure maps in each area.
0 0

Attelocin answered:

Get every single Viewpoint you can in each region and uncheck all map markers except Codex Pages, in that order. Shouldn't be too hard to find.
0 0

khaos198 answered:

You could do all the things the ppl say or you can continue with the story until it does not let you continue unless you have all the codex pages, this will put all of the ones you dont have on the map.
0 0

honorguard88 answered:

The codex pages show up on your map when you SYNCRONIZE VIEWPOINTS also, you receive a codex page after a certain mission, this codex page grants you the useless gun.
0 0

Caspar1501 answered:

You have to get to memory sequence 14 to see where the last codex page is.
0 0

20briankay09 answered:

Near the end of the game you get a map which shows all the codex pages locations
0 0

XxBobolaxX answered:

go to assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Codex and it will tell you the location of every codex page. i had the exact same problem as you as i was missing page 19 at the end and it was in the south east of Venice, somewhere i hadn't been before. this website is a big help.
0 0

Codex Page #7? Open feelingsolution
Where is codex page #8? Answered Phase_9
Where can I find codex page 4? Open screwdriver211
Where can I find the last codex page ? Open sidekick522
How do I get past (codex page)? Answered REBALO