How do I get the feathers map?

1. there are 100 of them, which I don't have a map for it, which there should be, and I'm guessing I must get it from Petruccio, which he is already dead, which means I have got to get another one, which that is what i'm asking for.

User Info: poyuda

poyuda - 6 years ago

1. It's pretty easy and at the same time annoying with the map I found on www.achievementhunter.com. You have to go to games, assassin's creed 2 and then look for one that is outlind by gray, and some achievements have a video on youtube. The makers of these videos are RoosterTeeth, a bunch of people,usually two people, help you find some achievements. The one you are looking for is, "In memory of Petruccio". Apparently, this achievement is the hardest to get.

User Info: ThunderMan63

ThunderMan63 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You can't buy/unlock a map in the game but you can search it up on Google or Youtube or something.

User Info: AnThOnY45654

AnThOnY45654 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You can buy it in the special store for treasure maps.

User Info: andrewpolukhin

andrewpolukhin - 6 years ago 0 3
  3. Theres no such thing as a feather map in this game.

User Info: tequilero

tequilero - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. There is not one in game but i found a really great one on gamesradar.com.

User Info: chrstine

chrstine - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Hey i have all the achivements for 360 (50 OF 50) AND TO GET IT type Assassins creed 2 Feathers and it'll show were they are

User Info: asassins34

asassins34 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. The guide book for Assassin's Creed II has pictures that show where all the feathers are located.

User Info: Kriston

Kriston - 6 years ago 0 0