Question from poyuda

How do I get the feathers map?

there are 100 of them, which I don't have a map for it, which there should be, and I'm guessing I must get it from Petruccio, which he is already dead, which means I have got to get another one, which that is what i'm asking for.

ThunderMan63 answered:

It's pretty easy and at the same time annoying with the map I found on www.achievementhunter.com. You have to go to games, assassin's creed 2 and then look for one that is outlind by gray, and some achievements have a video on youtube. The makers of these videos are RoosterTeeth, a bunch of people,usually two people, help you find some achievements. The one you are looking for is, "In memory of Petruccio". Apparently, this achievement is the hardest to get.
2 0

Answers

AnThOnY45654 answered:

You can't buy/unlock a map in the game but you can search it up on Google or Youtube or something.
0 0

andrewpolukhin answered:

You can buy it in the special store for treasure maps.
0 3

tequilero answered:

Theres no such thing as a feather map in this game.
0 0

chrstine answered:

There is not one in game but i found a really great one on gamesradar.com.
0 0

asassins34 answered:

Hey i have all the achivements for 360 (50 OF 50) AND TO GET IT type Assassins creed 2 Feathers and it'll show were they are
0 0

Kriston answered:

The guide book for Assassin's Creed II has pictures that show where all the feathers are located.
0 0

How many feathers are there? Open bigbear13ful
What happens after getting all feathers? Open JimDandD
Where can I find all of the feathers? Answered sephiroth171717
Town with most feathers? Answered greenmist40
How many feathers are there in venice? Open macyoable