Question from Witch757

Assassin Tombs Treasures (All Chests?)

I'm surprised that none of the FAQ's cover the tombs extensively. I mean they explain how to get through it well but no one mentions all of the chests you can get. I don't think the tomb chests count towards the full chest count but it would be nice to nab them all. Especially since you can't re-enter the tombs again after aquiring the seal.

ASSASSIN'S TOMB - Novella's Secret - I only found 4 chests, 1 in the ground by one of the levers and 3 in the actually tomb where you get the seal.

ASSASSIN'S TOMB - Il Duomo's Secret - I only found 5 chests, 1 where you have to rebound off the wall by the banner to the right and onto the chandelier. The other 1 is when you are nearly at the top where you climb the crumbled wall. Just before that you can drop or climb down the side of that long balcony, a chest is beneath on a smaller walkway. And then again the 3 chests in the tomb with the seal.

ASSASSIN'S TOMB - Torre Grossa's Secret - Only 5 chests here too, 1 by the second lever you come across just before the library, the one that drops a gate so you can continue on. The other 1 is when you get to the top of the library at the fat left you can climb the wall and traverse through the roof beams to the north-east corner; in a small alcove there. Then again 3 with the tomb as you claim another seal.

I didn't really look a lot but it isn't hard to miss the glowing chests sometimes, only 2 did I really glance around otherwise they seem to pop up easily enough. No idea if I missed any and this is as far as I have gotten. So if anyone knows of any other chests in these 3 tombs; post. Whenever I get to the other three I'll post my findings.

Ralfie62398 asked for clarification:

Well what do you expect, they ARE tombs lol

Witch757 provided additional details:

ASSASSIN'S TOMB - San Marco's Secret - I only found 4 chests here. 3 with the seal of course. 1 is in the area you enter. With the big Cross on the way, on the left side of the balcony drop and hang over the edge and move as far left as you can. Then drop and grap a lower wall; slink around into the alcove with a wooden plank with the treasure chest.

Witch757 provided additional details:

ASSASSIN'S TOMB - Ravaldino's Secret - Found 5 chests in this tomb. The usual 3 with the seal. 1 chest is immediately after the first gate. Turn around and to the right is a small alcove. Leap up into the hole in the wall to get it. 1 chest is in the stable area just after the stables. When you need to leap across the gaps with the levers and the gates rise up and down -- the second lever before continuing, you can go left; leap up onto the wall and wall leap over to the wooden pulley hanging down. (Looksl ike you can be you can grasp onto it) slide down and wall leap to the wooden pike sticking out of the wall. Then leap onto the shield on the -far- wall then work you way left into a small alcove with the chest.

Witch757 provided additional details:

ASSASSIN'S TOMB - Visitazione's Secret - Found 5 chests here. The first one is right at the end of the chase. Before entering the room with the guards. You have to climb up and wall jump to the right, swing across and the small little alcove which will be to the left of where you cling to the wall. The second one is just to the right of the tomb, you can climb up the 'greenish-moss' wall. Then you have to wall jump three times in a small enclosed area... | | and its at the top. Then the three chests are inside the actual tomb.

DirtLiz asked for clarification:

What do you mean by "full chest count"? Does the game keep track if you open all chests with money or does the Villa's worth go up? I haven't seen either of these aspects...

Answers

TheJiralhanae answered:

No idea, but you CAN reenter tombs. Go to the menu, DNA, and then go to Secret Locations, and Reload Memory.
Sorry if that doesn't help much
0 0

runyonboy344 answered:

Why does it matter by the time i found the first tomb i had over 400,000 florins the games money system was pathetic
1 1

TahaPrice answered:

U can reenter the plazces go to memory and then secrest locations
0 0