Question from GF_Finale

Where exactly is the Sanctuary? I cannot return to it.

I've acquired all of the Assassin Seals, but I can't seem to find my way back to the Sanctuary to use them. I am at the phase of the storyline where you are required to go back to previous areas and obtain any Codex pages you missed. The map-symbol for the's marking a hole, with a MESH over it. Am I not allowed in at this time, or, if I am, where's the darned entrance?!? Thanks for helping. : )

GF_Finale provided additional details:

Aw, no. It was behind (spoiler?) that bookcase Mario moved, wasn't it. That room connected to the Chest/Architect Room is unavailable at this point in the story; it's blocked off until all the Codex are acquired. So...I suppose the Sanctuary is unavailable for now, then.

Thank you for your help. At least I know now that it can't be reached (for now).

Homer23 answered:

If by sanctuary you mean, the hidden area at the villa where (SPOILERS), Altair's Armor is locked away.

If you enter your uncle's Villa, make a right head into the room where you can buy shops and upgrade the villa.
Continue thru this room to your uncles office space, straight across from the doorway you walk thru to enter the office is the entrance to this sanctuary.

I hope this helps.
0 0