Question from Bifidu

How do I get my weapon back?

Two things: 1) When you have been disarmed, and either run away or perhaps your weapon is lost somehow (water), is there any known way of getting that weapon again? In the Xbox version, it seems impossible. The smith won't sell it to you because "you already own it".

2) to expand on this: when you are disarmed, and then able to stick around and locate your original weapon, if you accidentally pickup the wrong sword before the one you wanted, it seems impossible to permanently have it ever again. I cannot pick it up as anything other than a temporary weapon, only to be dropped as soon as I sprint. The smith won't sell this weapon to me either, of course.

Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas how to work around it?

xXZeroNyxarXx answered:

All the weapons you ever bought, as well as armor, are all available in the villa. So if you do lose a weapon you can just pick it up in the weapons room.
0 0

Answers

Sprint3r06 answered:

I'm guessing you can just go back to the villa and equip it in the weapons room.
0 0

dante8900 answered:

Yeah like sprint said you have to go back to the villa and in the armory room you can swap out weapons
0 0

Can you change which weapon is your primary weapon? Answered olgrizzly87
How do I get back into rome? Answered johnnyboy1337
Weapon? Answered Bradenhad
How do I the last weapon? Answered Spartan_Jedi117
In CTF I need a path back to start? Open olgamer60