How do I get my weapon back?

1. Two things: 1) When you have been disarmed, and either run away or perhaps your weapon is lost somehow (water), is there any known way of getting that weapon again? In the Xbox version, it seems impossible. The smith won't sell it to you because "you already own it".

2) to expand on this: when you are disarmed, and then able to stick around and locate your original weapon, if you accidentally pickup the wrong sword before the one you wanted, it seems impossible to permanently have it ever again. I cannot pick it up as anything other than a temporary weapon, only to be dropped as soon as I sprint. The smith won't sell this weapon to me either, of course.

Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas how to work around it?

User Info: Bifidu

Bifidu - 6 years ago

1. All the weapons you ever bought, as well as armor, are all available in the villa. So if you do lose a weapon you can just pick it up in the weapons room.

User Info: xXZeroNyxarXx

xXZeroNyxarXx - 6 years ago 0 0

1. I'm guessing you can just go back to the villa and equip it in the weapons room.

User Info: Sprint3r06

Sprint3r06 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Yeah like sprint said you have to go back to the villa and in the armory room you can swap out weapons

User Info: dante8900

dante8900 - 6 years ago 0 0