My xbox isn't even reading the disk anymore. Why?

1. Okay, I got the game for christmas, and I've beaten it twice, but I went to play it again, and it froze after about an hour and a half of playing. Now my Xbox 360 isn't even reading the disk, and it is reading and playing other games just fine. Has this happened to anyone else, and what suggestions does anyone have?

User Info: Starkiller4242

Starkiller4242 - 6 years ago
    I forgot to mention, it is scratched, but not as nearly as bad as other disks that work. It looks like it has a crease in it, I can't rube it out and it fogs up every time I try. Like when you breath on glass in the middle of winter.

User Info: Starkiller4242

Starkiller4242 - 6 years ago

1. Have you looked at the sliver side of the disk, and if you have, does it look scratched?

If it is not scratched, it should work fine.

If it is scratched, you might need a new disk

User Info: Dario1108

Dario1108 - 6 years ago 1 0

1. MY Xbox wouldnt read GTA lv so i got a new one. so now i can play GTA lV but assassins creed 2 wont work it says Disc unrecoggnized What do I do

User Info: zxcoletrainxz

zxcoletrainxz - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. it always works to clean it with windex except for my FREAKING ASSASSINS CREED 2

User Info: zxcoletrainxz

zxcoletrainxz - 6 years ago 0 0