I can't get past the timed puzzles in the Auditore family crypt... Any suggestions?

1. I can't for the LIFE of me get past the puzzle where you have to pull the lever jump about 4 times and then jump down onto some stairs. I keep on jumping into the water and then I have to do one of the puzzles ALL OVER AGAIN... any suggestions??

User Info: DWPOTTER

DWPOTTER - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Cant really help you there but just keep trying and youll eventually get it.

User Info: sgarc3

sgarc3 - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. I literally broke a controller trying to finish this dungeon. Left stick snapped right off.

User Info: thisnamerules

thisnamerules - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. What you have to do is make sure you are running fast enough up the second part of that room, and make sure to run and DIVE off the post at the top so you can swim sooner. As soon as you hit the water, swim to the right and climb up the stairs. It may take a couple times, but you have to do it without any mistakes, as fast as possible. You only have maybe 2-3 seconds of extra time before it drops.

User Info: bcloss

bcloss - 6 years ago 0 0