How do I acquire the treasure in Auditore Family Crypt?

1. I can't for the life on me get this treasure. This is the treasure mid-way through the secret location in the Auditore Family Crypt. I have tried jumping straight over, shimmying around the room, and everything else. Can someone please post their strategy for getting this treasure?

Thank you.

User Info: CSA1864

CSA1864 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. To reach the first Secret Area in the Auditore Family Crypt, you first enter the room near the first lever. As you hit the first lever, the gate in the center of the water will open for a very short time. As soon as it opens, run and dive off the railing and swim through the gate before it closes. Climb out of the water, and you will be near a second lever.

Hit the second lever. Jump from the railing onto the beam, and from there do a side jump off the wall to reach the plank. Keep working your way up until you reach the upper balcony, where there is a short post that juts out toward the center of the room. Run and dive off this post, and you should clear the fence that is in the water below you. Swim to the right, climb up the stairs and pull the handle just past this gate to lock it in place. This way, when you get the treasure, all the gates are open for you and you do not need to use the timed levers again.

After locking the door, go back down the stairs that you just climbed up, into the water. Straight ahead of you is a low gate, simply dive and swim underneath it to reach a small room. From here, you can climb up the wal onto a beam, then wall-jump to the opposite side of the room, and climb up to the treasure.

User Info: bcloss

bcloss - 6 years ago 0 0