Car Warfare pin?

1. I can not find out how in the world to get the combat pin can anyone help me plz?

User Info: mybeaver

mybeaver - 6 years ago

1. In order to get the Car Warfare Pin you need to kill 3 enemies in one round using Light Vehicles (road kills aren't necessary although they do count).

User Info: guinea_pirate

guinea_pirate - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. If you select the pin on the awards page it will tell you what requirement is necessary to earn it. I believe the one you are talking about requires you to get 4 or 5 roadkills with a car during a battle.

User Info: bobbychez

bobbychez - 6 years ago 1 2
  2. "Cars" mean light vehicles

User Info: zargonan

zargonan - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. The car warfare pin can be obtained by killing 4 people in a single round while in an ATV, humvee, or vodnik if you really want it without being rocket fodder I recommend sitting in the back of a parked ATV near an area with a lot of foot traffic and gun passerby down. It counts as car kills : )

User Info: Vinticus

Vinticus - 6 years ago 2 1
  4. "Car" counts as a light vehicle such as the humvee or the russian cobra, or even the quad bike. I got mine by going on to a conquest game and getting on quads or if there aren't any a hummer/cobra and just running people over, so i got 2 badges for 4 kills :)

User Info: Evilhen88

Evilhen88 - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. Cars: Humvee, Cobra, ATV. Use them, kill from them, and a pin you shall receive. You can also get the "Wheels of Hazard" pin by running people over using ATVs, Humvees and Cobras.

User Info: BloodyWarbird

BloodyWarbird - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. The EASY way, quit any squad, Get a car as sniper, in a secure place, and change your position and get some kills ... this counts to Car Warfare pin ....

User Info: Anunakin

Anunakin - 6 years ago 1 0
  7. The 7 ppl above have more than awsered your question
    dont you think its about time you close this one?

User Info: _____Chrono____

_____Chrono____ - 6 years ago 0 0