Question from lukemortz

How best to duel?

How do I simply shoot one shot in duel, instead of the whole 6 bullets?

tsylus answered:

My answer to the same question posted earlier: You can start to aim right away, but it is later recommended that you wait until your opponent grabs his gun. Either way, you want to line up shots on your opponent to fill the blue bar on the right side of the screen. The red bar is your opponents meter - and whoever fills their meter fastest, wins.

To fill the meter, there are more efficient ways then just spamming the trigger. One is to watch the targeting reticule. It pulses red and white, large to small. When it is small and white it will be a more accurate shot and therefor fill your meter faster. Where you shoot is very important, a well placed shot to disarm your opponent or to remove their hat can fill your meter instantly, winning the duel with one shot. However, you may miss just slightly or the opponent may have to be killed. Either way, line up as many white marks as need in crucial places, like your opponents head for instance - and you will be victorious.
0 0

Answers

713icon answered:

If you have the deadly assassin outfit,then it's easy,but if you don't then it's all about how you aim.
0 0

nismis answered:

I find it easiest to simply shoot the other man in his gun hand. One shot, and both men walk away.

Also, you get the most fame for this.
1 0

hatethiswebsite answered:

All you have to do is target one thing on the guy and wait. As long as you drew your weapon before he did, and you target his gun hand or his head, you'll win the duel.
0 0

Zooming during a Duel? Open coopshooter
.How do I start a duel? Answered ChicckenCow
How do I shoot someone's hat off in a duel? Answered KingMattress17
How do you get into a duel in armadillo? Answered 01Cappo10
Duel in armadillo? Answered megastarnin