Question from srsock

How do i fast travel?

How do i fast travel?

Answers

evildarkscot answered:

I have only seen steam(i dont get the game for another 2 days) from what i saw you have to set up camp and the option should be there
1 0

juice1457 answered:

In single player, get to a flat piece of land away from the road or water. Hit the Back or Select button depending on your system, and choose the campsite from your kit to camp. From there you can save, change clothing, or fast travel to places you've been or to a waypoint you've set on the map.

You can also hop in the back of a stagecoach in towns to get driven somewhere.
0 0

guns365 answered:

You can set up camp or take a stagecoach.
1 0

a_fartn_Spartan answered:

To add on to the other CORRECT answers, in multiplayer there is a transport station that can take you to your waypoint, but make sure you where you want to go selected, I didn't have the right place and back out; it went to a loading screen and spawned me fairly far away.
0 0

JAndrew87 answered:

Use the stage coach , ride as passenger and fall asleep it will take less than a few seconds compared to rideing on your fastest horse. (average : 4 mins depending on destination/ death)
0 0

Is there a way to fast travel in the Undead Nightmare? Answered Maddogg81
How do I travel to Tall Trees/Great Plains/Tanner's Span? Answered alexanderthorne
How to lvl up fast? Open atp77777
Fast draw? Answered Candy1
I can't ride my horse fast ? Open abdullah_sarmad