War Horse?

1. Once you download the horse where do you go to get it? Is it just somewhere in the wild or is there somewhere specific I can catch him? Or will he come to me...

User Info: Nejums

Nejums - 6 years ago
    Where did you get the code for the warhorse? I preordered with besttbuy but I never got the code, the cashier mentioned the preorder box but i didnt find anything inside unless its the numbers on the back of the box for Xbox360 and ps3.

User Info: fullmetal1116

fullmetal1116 - 6 years ago

1. After input the code look in your inventory and you will have a deed for your Warhorse just select the deed and use it, then whistle and your Warhorse should come to you.

User Info: 0oSylpho0

0oSylpho0 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If he is your assigned horse you should be able to whistle and he will come.

User Info: abuckfiddy

abuckfiddy - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I found my pre-order card in the box, on a postcard. It was underneith the map.

User Info: skytwin

skytwin - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I honestly don't know i got my randomly in my box from bestbuy i didnt preoreder it either mabye I just got lucky?

User Info: Gomike720

Gomike720 - 6 years ago 0 0