Question from Centurion1000

Can you turn off the language, blood, or nudity?

I was just wondering, because my kid really wants this game, and I have no clue about it. He can't watch the God Father, or graphic movies like that, but I think he is pretty mature. Can you guys give me a clue about how bloody the game is, and how much nudity, or language there is. Also if you can turn any of it off.

Why is the man hanging naked?

Also, do you see anything when the man and "corner girl" are getting it on?

From: freaknizzle 4 years ago

SteevilKnievel it is not really as bad as you are trying to make it sound. I have played every mission and sidequest and have not encountered some of those. I hink you could get away with giving this to a 14+ kid.

Nope. If your kid can't watch The Godfather, I doubt he could handle this.

There are 2 nudity scenes, one where there is a dead man hanging naked in a barn but you just see his butt. The second a man and a "corner girl" are getting it on. both of these however are in cutscenes that ARE skippable. The language isnt vey rough just a couple of f-bombs and about 4 h-words and 3 s-swears. The blood is not skippable but it isnt very graphic either except you can see small bloodstains where a character was shot or knife-throwed. Also, after someone dies a small blood puddle appears under them, however, if you dont look at a dead guy too close you wont see the blood puddle. You can also skin animals where blood drops appear on the screen for about 7 seconds. overall It depends on if you can trust your son with skipping the cutscenes and not staring at a dead guy or girl. Last thing, there are prostitu**s in this game, but they are not buyable. So dont worry about that. they just walk around in sorts and tight tops, but not nude. In all I would get this for him and check on him randomly to make sure he isnt ogling the blood or teabagging a dead person (which you can do in almost any game with dead people). I hope this helped!
Sincerely,
freaknizzle

The man is hangin naked because these bandits came in to a ranch area, stripped and hung the man to make a point then raped the woman (which it does not show). And during the one scene where the "corner girl" and man are getting it on you can briefly glance his genitelia.

Nothing can be turned off.

As well as above, the C word is used on occassion.

Personally, I would say you could get away with giving this to a 16+ kid but not any lower. It's rated mature (18) for a reason and really, if he/she can't deal with the godfather than they don't stand too much with this game.

please dont buy this for your child.. it has references to necrophilia, beastiality, nudity, "strong sexual content" (as listed on back) as a pose to just "sexual content" lol and as aforementioned, none of this can be turned off. This is a well made game with loads o' fun if you can take and leave certain aspects. not for children at all.

The violence is not graphic, aside from if you tie someone up and leave them on the train tracks, that shocked me when I saw it, as no other situation can body parts go flying. The above statements are all valid, but really sum up the most controversial scenes. All in all, I would sooner let a kid play this game than Grand Theft Auto, because these things each come up once during the story and then the story moves, but the majority of the game centers aroundgf

SteevilKnievel makes it seem alot worse then it is. There is nudity but you only see a womans breasts for about 7 seconds and theres blood and all but it's very unlikely your kid is gonna strare at corpes. Necrophilla isn't really referenced but it kinda seems like it and I haven't seen any beastiality other then a guy who loves his horse in a non-sexual way. And yes there is a man hanging naked but his genitals were cut off by bandits so nothing major can be seen.

LOL Bad idea if your son is less than 13. Just dont get this game for your kid, unless you have the parental skills to explain all those situations.

I will agree that it's not as bad as GTA4. I think Falmar says it best.

It did show nude womans breast in one part, and I dont think this is a very good kids game, and no you cant turn all of it off.