Where can I find Obscuridad del Santo Andres?

1. Cant find it anywhere

User Info: Lankz87

Lankz87 - 6 years ago
    Can you get it if you're playing as Jack? Or only John?

User Info: The-Bulldozer

The-Bulldozer - 6 years ago

1. you cant find it, it's given to you randomnly from a nun once you've done enough good deeds. i got it fairly early in the game, walking through Armadillo i spotted her and she gives it you as a gift

User Info: ucrazyfool

ucrazyfool - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Just like ucrazyfool said, as long as you've been doing good youll get it. I got mine just walking around in McFarlanes Ranch, I think the nun finds you no matter where you go as long as your honor/fame is high enough

User Info: SuperPlinko

SuperPlinko - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You can also easily find it in Mexico after the "I Know You" stranger quest that involves donating to the nuns as you will most likely see nuns around the convent.

User Info: Mechaflash45

Mechaflash45 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. ucrazyfool is spot on the money... I never got it at all in my first playthrough, much like the California Stranger mission, but with enough Honour (and probably Fame) I had a Nun approach me between Armadillo and McFarlanes before I had even thought about the assault on Fort Mercer...

User Info: Shinquai

Shinquai - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. @ The-Bulldozer I was playing as Jack and I got it.

User Info: gamemastah09

gamemastah09 - 6 years ago 0 0