Bounty location not showing up on map?

1. I collected a wanted poster before I started a new mission at MacFarlane's ranch. I completed the mission but now the red skull does not show on my map. Will the poster or red skull come back or did I miss out on this bounty?

User Info: rainman50

rainman50 - 6 years ago

1. The bounty poster will come back. Just go into McFarlane's ranch and save, wait until the next morning and an NPC should tack up a new poster.

User Info: whiteboygene

whiteboygene - 6 years ago 1 0

1. I had this happen to me when i went of to do something before hunting down a bounty, if you can remember and go to where he was suppose to be on the map he will still be there to claim

User Info: FoamyDeath

FoamyDeath - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Most of the bounty posters I did were randomly generated so if you stick around for about 2-3 mins another one is posted, I will say this though if your going for 100% completion you need to pick posters up from different areas (3 mexico cities that post them) or you wont get bounty progress.

User Info: aaron_768

aaron_768 - 6 years ago 0 0