Double-Action Revolver?

1. I've cleared the requisite hideout and not been given the revolver, I also cleared fort Mercer and didn't get the pistol as a reward from there either.. had to buy it from Escalera.

User Info: Les_R

Les_R - 6 years ago
    I'm playing single-player, and I got the volcanic pistol, sawed-off shotgun and henry rifle as-advertised for clearing their respective associated bandit hideouts.

User Info: Les_R

Les_R - 6 years ago

1. No, that is not correct. You ARE awarded guns at said gang hideouts. Just be sure to search for all treasure chests.

User Info: Colrad

Colrad - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Well in single player, you are awarded guns through the gunsmith shops in towns.

In Multiplayer however, you can simply complete the hideout (kill all the enemies and complete the objective), or just go for the gun. There should be a "gun marker" on your minimap to where it is (looks different from ammo boxes). And it should be flashing white. They are mostly in a building in the center of the hideout.

User Info: jhaddock11490

jhaddock11490 - 6 years ago 0 0