What are the strongest guns in the game?

1. Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone knew what the strongest weapons in the game are for Pistols, Rifles, and Shotguns?

I have the new tech pistols and the old ones but i'm wondering here... Do the new weapons you buy necessarily mean they are better? experts please lend me a hand

thanks =)

User Info: casualee123

casualee123 - 6 years ago
    How do I know if I had bought a legendary item from the blackwater store? Cause i'm pretty sure I have bought all the weapons there already

User Info: casualee123

casualee123 - 6 years ago
    Thanks you guys, you've been a lot of help! but so basically this is a matter of preference and how you want to play rather than a certain gun dominates lol

User Info: casualee123

casualee123 - 6 years ago

1. I'm sure you've beat the game numerous times but I will bite. I believe the best gun is the gun you like using. I love the rifles in this game. First time I beat it I used the Winchester because I'm a huge fan of that rifle.

I beat the game the second time using only the cattlemans revolver. Challenging but fun. Don't ever rush through a game. Explore everything and use what you like. Good luck.

User Info: CountDread

CountDread - 2 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Best pistol = High power pistol
    Best rifle = Buffalo rifle
    Best shotgun = Semi auto shotgun

User Info: RKLS

RKLS - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. Best is a subjective term. I find that the Mauser Pistol is better than the High Power Pistol, and the Buffalo Rifle only holds one shot at a time, so its pretty useless in combat; the Bolt Action Rifle is way better. Evan's Repeater is probably the best repeater, if only for the fact that it holds a whopping 22 rounds per clip. The "legendary" weapons sold by the gunsmith in Blackwater is pretty much the best weapons in their respective categories.

User Info: BobKaare_

BobKaare_ - 6 years ago 1 1
  3. In terms of power its
    Pistol-High Power Pistol
    Rifle- Buffalo rifle
    Shotgun-semi auto shotgun.

But in my opinion the best guns are
    Pistol-Mauser (huge 15 round clip)
    Rifle-Evans repeater ( huge clip)
    Shotgun- Semi Auto shotty

User Info: senorcolin

senorcolin - 6 years ago 1 1
  4. It depends on what you want, power wise it goes
    Pistol- High powered pistol (Mission) Rare
    Revolver- LeMat revolver (Escerlara gunstore) Rare
    Shotgun- Semi-auto shotgun (Escerlara gunstore) Rare
    Rifle- Buffalo rifle (Master hunter rank 5)
    Repeater- Evens repeater (Blackwater gunstore)Rare
    Sniper- Carcano rifle (Blackwater gunstore)Rare

User Info: brendole

brendole - 6 years ago 2 1
  5. OK the evens has a bigger clip but the henry does much more damage.
    the henry has a good clip size too and more power. you get the henry during agang hideout.

User Info: bryce_speed

bryce_speed - 6 years ago 1 1
  6. I really prefer henry, becouse it's the most powerfull repeater, and have enough bullets ! but i will try the evans repeater to see if its good.

User Info: phyrton

phyrton - 6 years ago 1 1
  7. Pistol: High Power Pistol
    Rifle: Buffalo Rifle/ Evans Repeater
    Shotgun: Semi-auto Shotgun

User Info: Ganso2112

Ganso2112 - 5 years ago 1 0
  8. The Henry is crap IMO. The Evans shoots so much faster that the tiny bit of extra power the Henry gives you is wasted. If you want more power, the bolt-action rifle is nearly as fast as the Henry and is more powerful. For that matter, for firing from cover the Buffalo rifle is good.

User Info: 81Chevette

81Chevette - 5 years ago 1 0
  9. It mostly depends on what you are doing
    Hunting bears/buffalo-buffalo rifle or simi shotgun
    hunting other animals-mouser pistol/evans repeater/high power pistol
    hit an runs-dynamite, evans repeater, mouser pistol, double barrel shotgun
    cover-any repeater and le-mat revolver, and fire bottles
    Thats about it

User Info: some_guy4835

some_guy4835 - 2 years ago 1 0
  10. most powerful weapons are: rifles (1) Buffalo (2) Bolt- Action (3) Carcano and Rolling Block sniper rifles: pistols (1) High Power (2) Mauser (3) Lemat (4) Semi Automatic (5) Volcanic (6) Double- Action Revolver (7) Schofield: and ovbiously the Semi- Auto Shotgun will blow anything away!! Semi- Auto Shotgun is so powerful that when you shoot little critters and birds, they will disappear and you wont be able to pick them up as items lol

User Info: Slink_Bradshaw

Slink_Bradshaw - 1 year ago 0 0