Question from Manak2

Mini-games for 100% completion?

I know that mini-games are required for 100% completion. What I don't understand is:

In order to get all the credit for winning at the mini-games do I have to win at each type of mini-game in every location that you find the mini-games? Or do I have do win at each type mini-game at least once in any location?

Answers

J_A_A_J answered:

Just once. Location doesn't matter.
1 0

lemmykillmister answered:

Any location indead, dont have to play poker at armadillo and blackwater for example...
But you dont always have to win... Blackjack for example, just come out profitable... leave with more chips then wen you entered the minigame
0 0

oboewan9999 answered:

You have to win just once, not at every location.
For poker and dice, you need to be the last man standing at the table.
For blackjack, you need to leave the table with more money than you came in with.
For horseshoes, you need to win once.
For arm wrestling and 5-finger fillet, you need to beat every competitor at a given location, i.e. keep winning until people stop coming.
0 0