Question from nodens88

Where can I find the missing supply wagon the woman outside Manzanita Post was looking for?

Please help.
I came across this lady who was searching for her missing supply wagon outside Manzanita Post. She said that the wagon was coming from the north. The in-game hint told me to search for circling vultures, but I can't find any near that place. All I can find are crows (judging by its sound).

Thx for the help.

nodens88 provided additional details:

No I still can't find it. Neither wagons nor vultures whatsoever.

I'm wondering, not long after I accepted the mission, I completed an escort mission to another stranger near there. Maybe the Manzanita mission got cancelled when I accepted other mission?

Will the Manzanita mission ever respawn?
.. just in case it will never respawn again, it is not required for 100% completion... right?

Answers

Kebab117 answered:

I just followed the road north, not very far though. And there it was on the right hand side of the road.
1 0

GarrettTheHung answered:

It will respawn - And yes, leaving the area or accepting a different mission WILL null the quest. But, as said above, just look up and head north. You won't need to ride for more than 45 seconds. Follow the main road - It is just off the side of the main road.
0 0

LuigiIsTheMan answered:

I find the wagon is always in Beecher's Hope.

If you travel north, go over the train tracks and make the first right at the first major road. Pass the Marston ranch, and the wagon will be at the three-way intersection south of the ranch.

If you travel south, the wagon will spawn at a different spot. I'm not sure where specifically (which is why I always start out north first), but it's on this same circular route that travels from Manzanita Post, through Beecher's Hope, and back to the trading post. If you travel this route, you will find the wagon no matter what, as far as I know.

Note: If you become familiar with the spawn spots, make sure you take the roads to get there in the future. If you shortcut through the wilderness, you will fail the task, even if you make a beeline straight towards where the wagon should be.
0 0

defjaw11 answered:

After you accept the request you will be told which direction the wagon was coming from, north or south. If you are facing the woman north is to YOUR right and south is to YOUR left. You can always check the map to see which direction also. Follow the road in the correct direction a short ways and you should see the vultures in the air. A lot of times there is an outlaw taking a leak right before you get to the wagon. Take everyone out hop on to the wagon and deliver it to the woman.
0 0