HELP! Where is the first treasure (New Austin)?

1. I have a black and white picture including a cross mark and stones guide me to the first treasure
    my problem is what they mean and where New Austin and treasure are

User Info: arianxbox

arianxbox - 6 years ago

1. If you look closely at the treasure map, you'll see a noose hanging from the tree in the picture. There's a tree just like that at Hanging Rock, which is found north of Armadillo. Check the north side of the mountain for a pile of rocks, which is where the treasure is buried. Also, New Austin is the name of the entire area you're in. There are three areas in the game, though you can't access all three from the beginning (without glitching, anyways).

User Info: SilentLoner

SilentLoner - 6 years ago 0 0

1. All you have to do is go to armadillo look at your map and look about north west to find hanging rock and behind the big rocks go inside the rocks on the right you will find it.

User Info: rizgamer362

rizgamer362 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. If you go to the hanging rocks there's a huge rock next to a tree there is a gap. The treasure is in the gap.

User Info: guns365

guns365 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. It's inbetween two big boulders in Hanging Rock.

User Info: loaark114

loaark114 - 6 years ago 0 0