Multiplayer Money for Gambling in Liars and Cheats?

1. It tells you that you get a $200 allowance a day when you start, but if you lose that money, is there a way to earn money in free roam or something? or do you have to wait a day unless you come out positive in a day of gambling?

User Info: mrstilwater

mrstilwater - 6 years ago
    And when does it actually give you your next days allowance? i ended up playing 2 100 dollar tables and didnt bet smart and lost it, and its officially the next day?

User Info: mrstilwater

mrstilwater - 6 years ago

1. You can play private matches for no money, i feel so stupid cause two of the 6 of us that had the game were outta money, we had enough for a private game. other than that, you do only get the $200 a 24 hour period. so you have to wait for the same time you loaned it out on the next day... so you defiantly wanna play smart until you get bank

User Info: mrstilwater

mrstilwater - 6 years ago 0 0

1. From what I've been able to gather, you get a $200 allowance every day and you get to keep whatever money you win in the multiplayer games. I'm not sure though as I have only played a few games of poker and I didn't pay much attention to how much money I had after winning at a table with five people.

User Info: krakers20

krakers20 - 6 years ago 0 0