Question from mrstilwater

Multiplayer Money for Gambling in Liars and Cheats?

It tells you that you get a $200 allowance a day when you start, but if you lose that money, is there a way to earn money in free roam or something? or do you have to wait a day unless you come out positive in a day of gambling?

mrstilwater provided additional details:

And when does it actually give you your next days allowance? i ended up playing 2 100 dollar tables and didnt bet smart and lost it, and its officially the next day?

mrstilwater answered:

You can play private matches for no money, i feel so stupid cause two of the 6 of us that had the game were outta money, we had enough for a private game. other than that, you do only get the $200 a 24 hour period. so you have to wait for the same time you loaned it out on the next day... so you defiantly wanna play smart until you get bank
0 0

Answers

krakers20 answered:

From what I've been able to gather, you get a $200 allowance every day and you get to keep whatever money you win in the multiplayer games. I'm not sure though as I have only played a few games of poker and I didn't pay much attention to how much money I had after winning at a table with five people.
0 0