Question from ashleighpowers

Where can I find the unicorn for the undead nightmare add-on?

I have looked all over and I can not seem to find the unicorn. Where is it?

gtaeddie answered:

There are some steps you need to follow before it comes out.
1st- reach hunter challange all the way to rank 4 the 5th rank will require you to kill the mythical chupacabra.
2nd- Go kill the chupacabra witch can be found south off Las Hermanas in Mexico in a huge mountain will a lot of hills, roam around for a little bit and the same message will come as if you encounter a horse of the apocalypse, " a mythical creature has appeared.
3rd and last- If you know where the hungarian half-breed can be found in regular red dead go to that location. Is near torquemada and if you zoomed out your map you'll see a design of 3 horse on the area.

The unicorn will always be there and the game wont notify you like it does when you encounter a horse of the apocalypse because after you break the unicorn and you choose to get another horse and later on you want the unicorn back, the unicorn will always be there like in the regular red dead the hungarian half-breef is always there. Hope I explained it well...
0 0