Where can i find the Jackalope ?

1. I am looking around in single player fot the jacalope to complete the expert hunter outfit but cannot find the Jackalope anywhere

User Info: burningbadger

burningbadger - 5 years ago

1. A good place to hunt for the jackalope is at the house west of Armadillo. It is the one where you go on your first mission with the Marshall and "buy" to complete one of the stranger tasks. I can't think of the name of it at the moment, but hopefully that will help you.

User Info: bobbychez

bobbychez (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. While playing a stranger mission American Appetites. While in the search area I got a funny message about Jacklope tracks, or something like they'er seen around Cholla Springs. After I got the DLC installed I headed out to Hanging Rock. A bunch of mini trails lead North into a small L shaped caynon. I found the Jacklope above the canyon road to the north. Head North East at Hanging Rock and go up into the hills. I followed the cliff-face West until I found myself above that road. It was night and that was the fastest I'd seen a rabbit move in this game. I used my pistol. Hope this helps, good luck on the hunt.

User Info: bluesmokebass

bluesmokebass - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I've found consistently them near pleasance house, hanging rock, the mountain south of fort mercer.

User Info: Mantis503

Mantis503 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I wasn't even looking for it when I found it. It was running across Warrington ranch. (hope I spelled right) in henningans stead.

User Info: waylonjone

waylonjone - 2 years ago 0 0
  4. If it helps search around nightime

User Info: waylonjone

waylonjone - 2 years ago 0 0
  5. i have been playing 'Red Dead Redemption' a longgg time and i Never seen a 'jacalope'!! are you talking about the 'big horn' goats??

User Info: Slink_Bradshaw

Slink_Bradshaw - 1 year ago 0 0