Question from burningbadger

Where can i find the Jackalope ?

I am looking around in single player fot the jacalope to complete the expert hunter outfit but cannot find the Jackalope anywhere

Answers

bobbychez answered:

A good place to hunt for the jackalope is at the house west of Armadillo. It is the one where you go on your first mission with the Marshall and "buy" to complete one of the stranger tasks. I can't think of the name of it at the moment, but hopefully that will help you.
1 0

bluesmokebass answered:

While playing a stranger mission American Appetites. While in the search area I got a funny message about Jacklope tracks, or something like they'er seen around Cholla Springs. After I got the DLC installed I headed out to Hanging Rock. A bunch of mini trails lead North into a small L shaped caynon. I found the Jacklope above the canyon road to the north. Head North East at Hanging Rock and go up into the hills. I followed the cliff-face West until I found myself above that road. It was night and that was the fastest I'd seen a rabbit move in this game. I used my pistol. Hope this helps, good luck on the hunt.
0 0

Mantis503 answered:

I've found consistently them near pleasance house, hanging rock, the mountain south of fort mercer.
0 0

waylonjone answered:

I wasn't even looking for it when I found it. It was running across Warrington ranch. (hope I spelled right) in henningans stead.
0 0

waylonjone answered:

If it helps search around nightime
0 0

Where can I find ducks? Answered awenicide
Where can I find Dynamites? Answered lucreffins
Where can I find Eagles? Answered vcordie
How do I find all the map locations? Open Gta4Maniac
Where can I find raccoons? Answered ZanzibarA4