Question from ben5687

U.S Marshall Outfit not working?

As I understand it, you have to complete all of the U.S gang hideouts in a 24 hour period. I have definately managed to do this twice, once using fast travel and once travelling everywhere manually, but I haven't got the outfit. The hideouts I do are: Twin rocks, tumbleweed, fort mercer, gaptooth ridge and Pike's basin.
What did I do wrong/ should i do differently next time?

ben5687 provided additional details:

Thanks for the answer Luigisunshine, but I'm pretty sure you need this outfit to 100% the game, and doing the 5 U.S gang hideouts in 24 hours is the way to unlock it. However, although I have done this it doesn't seem to unlock the outfit, so I was wondering if there are any specific ways that you must do it, or if anything cancils the outfit progress while I am completing the hideouts?

Answers

Luigisunshine answered:

The U.S. Marshall outfit is unlocked from earning 100% completion in single player, if you need help on that then there are some guides on this site that helped me out quite a bit.
0 1

Mantis503 answered:

You get the Bureau Uniform for earning 100%. You can only unlock the US Marshall outfit after you have completed the last story mission. You need to travel manually, I would recommend following this route and have plenty of apples and horse pills along with the fastest horse. Start at Gaptooth breach, then Tumbleweed, Fort Mercer, Twin Rocks and Pike's Basin last.
0 0

US marshall outift i think?? Open k4000
How do I have all outfit? Open ound
Outfit help? Open illdiablo
Where do i find the 9th outfit? Answered dfire113
Can i chango of outfit? Open MufasaWrathLion