Is the Ninja Suit DLC exclusive to Gamestop or will it be released for purchase later?

1. I do not like to give my money to Gamesuck unless I have to.

User Info: DannyK5

DannyK5 - 6 years ago

1. The Ninja outfit(And all other subsequent Pre-order bonus items) are only for pre-order at gamestop OR if they havent sold all pre-orders you can buy it after launch.

If you do not buy it however, you can download the Free pack from the Xbox Live Marketplace/Playstation Store which will enable you to play co-op with someone who has the pre-ordered version

User Info: EvetscipE

EvetscipE - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. www. deadrising.wikia.com /wiki/User_blog%3ADengarde/All_pre-order_bonuses_revealed. this website has some useful info about outfits. hope i helped for game spot i had to split up the web address so just space it back together

User Info: bioshock4life

bioshock4life - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. I viewed this page, and there is no content.

User Info: RPG-Unit

RPG-Unit - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. The link that Bioshock meant to link to was

www. deadrising.wikia.com /wiki/User_blog:Dengarde/All_pre-order_bonuses_revealed.

Include the period at the end

User Info: SquallLuvsL4P

SquallLuvsL4P - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. According to these articles :
    www.gamertell.com/gaming/comment/dead-rising-2-dlc-brings-more-costumes/
    www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/09/22/dead_rising_2_dlc/

Some of the pre-order costumes will be available at different times in october in four Paradise Packs. I believe that more content will come eventually.

User Info: djparagon

djparagon - 6 years ago 0 0