Question from ozzymastercool

Which is better?

Which is the best dead rising is it the zombrex or the other one

Argol_vazin answered:

That isn't really a question with a definitive answer. it depends on your preference.
Outbreak edition
Zombie figure
Dead rising movie (that is avaliable to watch on the net anyway)
A home made combo weapon book (about 10 pages of weapons you can make from everyday stuff)
Making of DVD

Zombrex
Steel case that looks like a pill container
Pen that looks like a Zombrex needle

The outbreak edition is expensive and I had it on Pre-order. I downgraded because I decided nothing in the pack was worth it. The zombrex edition is cheaper but still I decided against it. I don't think you would easily find either since the outbreak edition is in limited supply and chances of the zombrex edition being on shelves is low.
2 0

Answers

hitenmitsurugix answered:

I have the Zombrex Edition (the gamestop near my house didn't bother to order the outbreak edition, cheap bastards... claiming they're too small while other stores had a friggin' midnight release) and I would say it's only worth the 80 dollars if you like fancy cases and collectibles. The artbook is pretty neat if you like looking at how characters evolved, the pen and pad are good conversation starters and the metal case is good for decoration.

I preorder games that I have waited a long time to come out and generally I get the collectors edition because I like having bonuses, but this one kind of disappoints... If I had gotten a t-shirt or a poster I might have been happier. This game is fun and I enjoy playing with my friends, but I kinda wish I had just bought the game and not all the swag.
1 0