Question from Heeroshi

What is the best strategy for going for the genozider and genozider 2 kill achivement ?

BigMacKenz answered:

I presume you mean the Z-Genocider 2 (G-Harder) and the Z-Genocide Master achievements from Dead Rising 2, reather than the Z-Genocider achievement from Dead Rising 1?

Pure kill count is all this one's about. You must kill a total of 72,000 zombies to get them both.

I found you'll need multiple playthroughs for this one, although you can speed this up by getting Chuck's bike (by doing the contestant sidequest around Case 2-1) followed by killing Leon (best done using guns) to unlock his bike-modding truck (by the Yucatan). You can mod it by adding chainsaws to it and then amuse yourself driving back and forth along the Platinum/Silver Strips. You can rack up kills quickly this way, but you will probably miss your Case Files out...
0 0

Answers

BigMacKenz answered:

I'd also suggest you find a copy of The Bike magazine which extends the durability of the chainsaw bike.

I was able to get around 5000 kills in a half hour or so, but I'm a VERY bad driver.
0 0

necotrucido answered:

U could save up 2 million dollars and get the jeep and drive around for a while
0 0