Question from khytomer

Locked door in Palisades Mall sportsshop?

Anyone found out how to get in there?

I'm European, yeah, but I wouldn't know what you mean. Can't knock on the door either! "Tape it or Die?"

From: khytomer 4 years ago

thx guys. It unlocks after killing the twins and giving Katie her Zombrex on the 27th (opened for me between 9-10am).. Suppose you need to keep the number of remaining survivors beneath 3 or 4 though.

I think that's the Tape it Or Die's safe room, if you can knock on the door, the password is the "shave and a haircut" or "knock-knock-na-knock""Knock-knock" You live in Europe, don't you? Lucky, we Americans must wait for tuesday to arrive.

I believe that door is the tape it or die safe room and opens during case 4 where u can have a plate launcher made then u will receive a call to rescue them during case 6