Question from DARKFANG628

Where can I find (katana)?

I cant find it

DARKFANG628 provided additional details:

Even with the down load.

MisterMoops answered:

You can only get the Katana after beating the twins (Amber and Crystal) in Case 4 (at least I think it's Case 4). Then the 2 Katanas they used will spawn in the night club right where they died. I think those Katanas respawn like all other psycho weapons, so there's always 2 of them in-game.
2 0

Answers

l3izerker answered:

Defeat the twins by following the case files.. They drop two after you kill em and infinitely respawn.. like most of the other weapons dropped by minibosses.

And they're called 'katana swords' Idk if there's any regular katana's in this game er not..
1 1

hitenmitsurugix answered:

I've only found three types of swords not including the combo weapons... Broadsword, Practice Sword, and Katana Sword. There is no "regular" katana in the game, the closest you will get is the twins' swords and the ninja suit.
1 1

Alastor_Teryn answered:

there is another item that fits into the sword catagory and that is the battle axe. two of them can be found in Neds Knicknacery in the pallasids mall upper floor.
1 1

ShadeGlacier answered:

Kill the twins and it will be inside the Yucatan casino nightclub
1 1

Where can I find the gun shop? Answered funnyguy200
Where can I find the guns? Open deadkill87
Where do i find the chopper? Answered SPEAKER1423
Where can I find the propeller? Answered SoulNIghto
Where can I find vehicles? Open Facesink