Where can I find (katana)?

1. I cant find it

User Info: DARKFANG628

DARKFANG628 - 6 years ago
    Even with the down load.

User Info: DARKFANG628

DARKFANG628 - 6 years ago

1. You can only get the Katana after beating the twins (Amber and Crystal) in Case 4 (at least I think it's Case 4). Then the 2 Katanas they used will spawn in the night club right where they died. I think those Katanas respawn like all other psycho weapons, so there's always 2 of them in-game.

User Info: MisterMoops

MisterMoops - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Defeat the twins by following the case files.. They drop two after you kill em and infinitely respawn.. like most of the other weapons dropped by minibosses.

And they're called 'katana swords' Idk if there's any regular katana's in this game er not..

User Info: l3izerker

l3izerker - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. I've only found three types of swords not including the combo weapons... Broadsword, Practice Sword, and Katana Sword. There is no "regular" katana in the game, the closest you will get is the twins' swords and the ninja suit.

User Info: hitenmitsurugix

hitenmitsurugix - 6 years ago 1 1
  3. there is another item that fits into the sword catagory and that is the battle axe. two of them can be found in Neds Knicknacery in the pallasids mall upper floor.

User Info: Alastor_Teryn

Alastor_Teryn - 6 years ago 1 1
  4. Kill the twins and it will be inside the Yucatan casino nightclub

User Info: ShadeGlacier

ShadeGlacier - 6 years ago 1 1