Can you unlock Sullivan's outfit?

1. In DR1, you would unlock costumes and costume parts for various achievements, so I was wondering if any achievements or actions in the game unlock his outfit. Thanks!

User Info: Mouzerball11

Mouzerball11 - 6 years ago

1. You cannot obtain Sullivan's outfit.

User Info: Somarchy

Somarchy - 6 years ago 1 0

1. I'm not sure, I would think so... but then again I think certain people just might have unique outfits. (ie: carlito in DR 1)

User Info: hitenmitsurugix

hitenmitsurugix - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I don't know about Sullivan's outfit but i know of one 'cheiv/trophy that grants you a hockey mask to wear: Head Trauma - Use every type of melee weapon on a zombie

User Info: ChrisZewski

ChrisZewski - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. No but there's Otis' clothes from Dead Rising 1 if you save a certain number of survivor.

User Info: Phenomenon10

Phenomenon10 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Otis' clothes really? I don't think wearing mall cop/janitor clothing is worth the trouble of unlocking... not to mention you'd find a lot of infected in DR 1 wearing the same outfit, hell I saw some carnies wearing it too. (I think they might just be technicians though, the guy you save from Adam knew a shortcut... but they might be security too)

I think the closest to Sullivan's outfit is the military fatigues in the gun shop

User Info: hitenmitsurugix

hitenmitsurugix - 6 years ago 0 0