Question from Mouzerball11

Can you unlock Sullivan's outfit?

In DR1, you would unlock costumes and costume parts for various achievements, so I was wondering if any achievements or actions in the game unlock his outfit. Thanks!

Somarchy answered:

You cannot obtain Sullivan's outfit.
1 0

Answers

hitenmitsurugix answered:

I'm not sure, I would think so... but then again I think certain people just might have unique outfits. (ie: carlito in DR 1)
0 0

ChrisZewski answered:

I don't know about Sullivan's outfit but i know of one 'cheiv/trophy that grants you a hockey mask to wear: Head Trauma - Use every type of melee weapon on a zombie
1 0

Phenomenon10 answered:

No but there's Otis' clothes from Dead Rising 1 if you save a certain number of survivor.
0 0

hitenmitsurugix answered:

Otis' clothes really? I don't think wearing mall cop/janitor clothing is worth the trouble of unlocking... not to mention you'd find a lot of infected in DR 1 wearing the same outfit, hell I saw some carnies wearing it too. (I think they might just be technicians though, the guy you save from Adam knew a shortcut... but they might be security too)

I think the closest to Sullivan's outfit is the military fatigues in the gun shop
0 0

Sullivan help?? Answered usatheman2001
Sullivan? *spoilers!* Answered leon_arlott
How do I beat sullivan? Answered flashfire_007
Another easy way to kill sullivan? Answered wilmiester
Over 5,000,000 on TIR Leaderboards, but outfit no where to be found! Help? Open SwiftlySwift