How do you catch up to TK on the train?

1. I cant catch up to the train. Every time I try it just speeds up in about the first 20 seconds and I lose. And every time I go to jump off one of the "ramps" he goes off the jump and I lose in mid air. WTF?

User Info: flechetteXXX

flechetteXXX - 6 years ago
    I was wandering the time thing myself but I should still have plenty of time for the case. The bar is in the red but its still got a good bit of length on it. The problem Im having is that as soon as the chase starts the train speeds up and off the screen before I can even catch up. The only way I can even hit the ramp is by sticking to the right side immediately after the chase begins but when I go off the ramp the train is already to far ahead to jump onto so I just lose out in mid air. Im thinking its a glitch because Ive noticed every time Im about to lose one of the mercenaries on the train will "fall" off the train and just be floating in mid air behind the train.

User Info: flechetteXXX

flechetteXXX - 6 years ago

Answers

1. i dont think u having problems with the Train.
    I think you are just having a time problem with the Case File being to close to expire.

User Info: ICED1CE

ICED1CE - 6 years ago 0 0