Question from TheSvenzy

Best magazine/book to carry around?

I don't like to take up my intentory too much with magazines and stuff so I'm just looking for opinions on which are the best magazines to carry around? And where to find them?

And whats best to carry around for healing (ie heals the most with single use)?

POWNAGELINK57 answered:

leadership(survivors who are hurt or disabled or you have to carry, can run), rescue(25% PP bonus to rescued survivors), and Phycos(25% PP bonus when you kill a phyco)
Those are the best ones
Leadership is in the Little Duck Bingo place on the silver strip
Rescue is in the arena security room after 1-3 case
Phycos is on the roof of platnum screens on the platnum strip
2 0

Answers

crumble999 answered:

Well my Magazines take up 4 spaces all together but I carry 3 gambling ones and 1 bargaining one (items from pawn shop are 10% cheaper)
0 0

ICED1CE answered:

Baron Von Brathaus at Yucatan Casino there is a blender there + inf Wine when you blend 2 wines together u get Quickstep. Eating Quickstep heal for 5 blocks of health and gain movement speed. I love this carry around healing.

In my Opinion books are useless untill u need them for a specify achievement.
Example
Gambling books will help u get six million dollars.
0 0

Ksandria11 answered:

I like to carry around the leadership magazine mainly because it helps with escorting survivors no more of that stupid carrying.
0 0

FerniCastellano answered:

The best one to get is the rescue magazine that you get in the security room during case 2-2 i believe. its on the counter where the monitors are right next to the dead security guard. if gives you 25% more pp for each rescued survivor getting you to level 50 easier.
0 0

SlayerKnot answered:

Both health books stack so you get 150% effect increase for eating food. Saves a lot of inventory space this way . It even works for mixed drinks but it doesn't affect the duration.
0 0

l3izerker answered:

There's a way to make infinite copies EVERYTHING through co-op story mode..
All of the books can be stacked.. ie: you can get up to twelve combat books.. which would mean combo weapons would get 120% PP boost, or you can get twelve of the blade books meaning bladed weapons would last 3x12 times longer (36), etc

I've done this and am willing to explain how to do it.. XBL Gamertag: PL2ECISION (send request if you're interested)
0 1

Shockwave962 answered:

I only carry Health 1 and Health 2 book Then 2 defillers, 1 shotgun, a Sniper and 5 Steaks. and if i loose some of my health i use some snacks i find from trash or scatter around i only use steak for bosses cuz it pretty much restore full health.
0 0

Gordon_Frohman answered:

I mostly have the healing one from the flush rush plaza, and the leadership one.
dunno if i have the sports one.
and i usualy have 3 orange juices with me and a spiked baseball bat or two.
0 0

Zombielvebrainz answered:

Play boy ftw!
0 0

medion505 answered:

It all depends on your style of play but I would say the most useful magazines are the Drinking one, which makes so drinking multiple alcohol items doesn't make you sick, and the 2 Bargaining magazines, which each lower the original price of items in pawnshops by 10%
0 0