Best magazine/book to carry around?

1. I don't like to take up my intentory too much with magazines and stuff so I'm just looking for opinions on which are the best magazines to carry around? And where to find them?

And whats best to carry around for healing (ie heals the most with single use)?

User Info: TheSvenzy

TheSvenzy - 6 years ago

1. leadership(survivors who are hurt or disabled or you have to carry, can run), rescue(25% PP bonus to rescued survivors), and Phycos(25% PP bonus when you kill a phyco)
    Those are the best ones
    Leadership is in the Little Duck Bingo place on the silver strip
    Rescue is in the arena security room after 1-3 case
    Phycos is on the roof of platnum screens on the platnum strip

User Info: POWNAGELINK57

POWNAGELINK57 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Well my Magazines take up 4 spaces all together but I carry 3 gambling ones and 1 bargaining one (items from pawn shop are 10% cheaper)

User Info: crumble999

crumble999 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Baron Von Brathaus at Yucatan Casino there is a blender there + inf Wine when you blend 2 wines together u get Quickstep. Eating Quickstep heal for 5 blocks of health and gain movement speed. I love this carry around healing.

In my Opinion books are useless untill u need them for a specify achievement.
    Example
    Gambling books will help u get six million dollars.

User Info: ICED1CE

ICED1CE - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I like to carry around the leadership magazine mainly because it helps with escorting survivors no more of that stupid carrying.

User Info: Ksandria11

Ksandria11 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. The best one to get is the rescue magazine that you get in the security room during case 2-2 i believe. its on the counter where the monitors are right next to the dead security guard. if gives you 25% more pp for each rescued survivor getting you to level 50 easier.

User Info: FerniCastellano

FerniCastellano - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Both health books stack so you get 150% effect increase for eating food. Saves a lot of inventory space this way . It even works for mixed drinks but it doesn't affect the duration.

User Info: SlayerKnot

SlayerKnot - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. There's a way to make infinite copies EVERYTHING through co-op story mode..
    All of the books can be stacked.. ie: you can get up to twelve combat books.. which would mean combo weapons would get 120% PP boost, or you can get twelve of the blade books meaning bladed weapons would last 3x12 times longer (36), etc

I've done this and am willing to explain how to do it.. XBL Gamertag: PL2ECISION (send request if you're interested)

User Info: l3izerker

l3izerker - 6 years ago 0 1
  7. I only carry Health 1 and Health 2 book Then 2 defillers, 1 shotgun, a Sniper and 5 Steaks. and if i loose some of my health i use some snacks i find from trash or scatter around i only use steak for bosses cuz it pretty much restore full health.

User Info: Shockwave962

Shockwave962 - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. I mostly have the healing one from the flush rush plaza, and the leadership one.
    dunno if i have the sports one.
    and i usualy have 3 orange juices with me and a spiked baseball bat or two.

User Info: Gordon_Frohman

Gordon_Frohman - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. Play boy ftw!

User Info: Zombielvebrainz

Zombielvebrainz - 6 years ago 0 0
  10. It all depends on your style of play but I would say the most useful magazines are the Drinking one, which makes so drinking multiple alcohol items doesn't make you sick, and the 2 Bargaining magazines, which each lower the original price of items in pawnshops by 10%

User Info: medion505

medion505 - 6 years ago 0 0