Question from al3xis000

Only one playthrough?

I was wondering if these achievements like Head Trauma, Death From Afar etc...that is to use every melee weapons on a zombie or ranged weapon etc..is this has to be made in only one playthrough???

SamwiseDaFool answered:

The only ones you need to do in a single playthrough are:
Father of the Year
Imporper Behavior
Zombie Slaughter
Zombie Destruction
Z-Genocider 2: Genocide Harder
Zombie Genocide Master

Unsure about the Psychopath/Survivor related ones as I did them in one go.
0 0

Answers

Supererman answered:

If you mean - Grabbing every Melee/Ranged Weapon and using it within one run-thru, then yes, you will have to. I seriously doubt you can do some on one run-thru then the rest on another.
0 0

gandi6393 answered:

My understanding is that you could do them through multiple playthroughs because i got the acheivement to deliver 10 survivors usining the same survivors over multiple play throughs but Im not totally sure if its the same with those but i would think so.
0 0

SlayerKnot answered:

I know that use all firearms and use all explosives doesn't have to be in a single playthrough.
0 0