Zombie Count (Infinite???)

1. Is there actually a set amount of zombies in the game like Dynasty Warriors or do they just regenerate?

Or, can you just stand in one place forever and kill infinite zombies? Cuz I'd like to get a 100% zombie count if I there is such a thing.

User Info: jddempst

jddempst - 6 years ago

1. I'm pretty sure there's infinite zombies, every time you leave an area they respawn... this doesn't have to be a loading screen either. I utilize the moto-saw driving back and forth between the silver and platinum strips.

User Info: hitenmitsurugix

hitenmitsurugix - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. No I don't think so because every time you open exit a room and then come back in the zombies reappear .

User Info: BruceLee1974

BruceLee1974 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Every zombie you kill 2 more appear

User Info: Shockwave962

Shockwave962 - 6 years ago 1 3
  3. Even if you go from top to bottom and kill everything in an area, by the time you go back to the start they start to pop up here and there.

User Info: SamwiseDaFool

SamwiseDaFool - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. No there is no zombie limit they just respawn so ppl get get the 2 big acheivements.

User Info: LordHale9000

LordHale9000 - 6 years ago 1 0