Missing Survivors? (14 In Total)

1. Here are the ones I missed, probably a couple of psychos aswell:
    #43, #48, #49, #60, #95, #96, #97, #104, #105, #106, #110, #113, #114, #115. Locations/time of day would also be greatly appreciated.

User Info: ZitoDaz

ZitoDaz - 6 years ago

1. I found all survivors a while ago. The ones I missed were the 3 women in Kathy's Space, who appear at around 10 AM on Day 2, Lenny, who is hiding in a back room in the Yucatan after you beat Ted and Snowflake anytime on Day 1, Janus who appears outside of the Atlantica Casino at 10 PM - Midnight, the 3 poker players in the Atlantica VIP room on the second night at around 1 AM, the 4 members of the Tape It Or Die crew who are found in a backroom of Kokonuts Sportz that unlocks at around 9 AM on Day 3, and the 2 soldiers who are found between the rock canyon in Fortune Park on the 4th day after defeating Dwight on case 6-3.

User Info: ZitoDaz

ZitoDaz - 6 years ago 0 0

1. I found # 49 is outside the Atlantica casino in the strip, after getting Richard #26 in the diner and was heading to get the 3 girls on the waterfall i believe. he gives you 70k for your troubles but wont take a weapon with his briefcase.

113, 114, 115 can be found in the Atlantica about the same time as #49. they are in the half circle room in on the north side of the casino floor. you have to have 100,000 dollars to pay poker with them. course after beating them, I was 1 million richer....nice :) clearly these should not be passed up. neither of these get calls but they should up sometime after # 26 call.

cant verify exact time they appear but believe its during the second or third day since i used the shortcut and was pressed for time.

User Info: Epoch_harbinger

Epoch_harbinger - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Theres also 3 women who appear in Kathys Space in the Royal Flush Plaza sometime later in the day on Day 2. I found them right after doing the Run for the Money story mission If I'm remembering correctly.

Remember that you can only have 8 survivors spawned in the mall at a time, If you have too many missions open many survivors won't appear.

User Info: residentevilfrk

residentevilfrk - 6 years ago 0 0